One of our basic human needs it to be heard and truly listened to without judgment.
Here at the Kriste Café you are welcome to talk about anything upsetting you. In addition, the service is here for those experiencing isolation, looking for companionship and/or wanting to share something exciting.
As an experienced listener, I provide a caring, compassionate, non-judgmental and confidential safe space for you to express yourself.
Café Kriste gives you have the opportunity to:
- Vent and let it out
- Be more intune with your feelings
- Articulate what is bothering you
- Express your authentic-self
- Feel acknowledged and understood
- Find your own conclusion(s)
- Build confidence over spoken awkwardness
- Find some relief knowing you’ve been truly heard
- Attain clarity
Grab your coffee, tea, a crumpet and let’s connect!
- Must be over the age of 18
- Must speak English
- This is not a hotline or dating line
- This is not counseling. There is no agenda to set goals, give opinions or “fix” you.
Not everyone with a problem needs someone to solve it. Sometimes all a person needs is to feel like they’ve been heard. Listening without judging can be more effective than injecting opinions.
— Zero Dean
30 minutes $15
Choose between Phone, Zoom, WhatsApp, FaceTime and Messenger.
Once you have made payment, I will email you shortly to discuss an appointment time and answer any questions.
Please read terms of service.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS SERVICE?
Text or Call 207-610-1606